Welcome to the Jazz Pharmaceuticals online system for submission of US-based Corporate Giving (CG)
and Investigator-Sponsored Trial (IST)
support requests. For ex-US Corporate Giving requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit a request for CG or IST funding, please create an account or log in with your existing account information.
Jazz Corporate Giving
For eligibility requirements, please refer to our website at https://www.jazzpharma.com/responsibility/corporate-giving/
Funding applications must be received for review at least 60 days
in advance of the funded event or activity for consideration. All required documentation must be received before a funding request can be considered.
- Cover letter with formal request
- Event or program description/background information
- W-9 (year to date)
- Letter of Determination Status/Tax-Exempt Status
- Written confirmation as to whether any of the organization's officers or principals are HCPs, government officials/employees, or relatives of government officials/employees
Jazz Investigator-Sponsored Trial (IST) Portal
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is committed to improving patient care by developing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs and by supporting externally sponsored research. Jazz welcomes your independent and unsolicited proposals where you as the Investigator, organization or institution (academic, private, or governmental) serves as the Sponsor, and Jazz provides support in the form of funding, study drug, and/or authorization to reference Jazz's NDA or other regulatory submissions (e.g., IND).
Please note that submission of a proposal does not imply or guarantee approval and that support is awarded strictly based on scientific merit and clinical value criteria.
Jazz has a two-stage review process: concept and protocol review. After submitting your concept, our Review Committee will notify you of our decision. If your concept is accepted, Jazz will invite you to submit a full protocol within 90 days of the notification.
Please be prepared to provide the following information at the time of your concept submission:
- Primary Investigator information and a current CV
- Study hypothesis, objectives, and endpoints
- Background & rationale
- Study design
- Subject population
- Statistical analysis plan
- Publication plan
- Detailed and itemized budget utilizing the Jazz template
- Quantity of product requested (if applicable)
For additional information about our IST program, please refer to our IST Handbook.
for further information about our products and therapeutic areas of interest.